Fire guts notorious “down town” night club

This post has already been read 4472 times!

Staff writer

Kigali-Rwanda-strange blaze suspected to have been cause by electricity has taken down the notorious night club “down town” also consuming the pharmacy called Pharmavie and La Classe restaurant near by

The blaze started around 1800hr local time and fire fighters could not until now manage to bring the blaze down.

An eye witness said the fire started as small in the kitchen and latter the whole house was in uncontrollable blaze

“It’s not the first time blaze believed to be caused by electricity shock destroying the area, but, the strange thing is that fire fighters don’t intervene in time” Josephine Uwamahoro, the eye witness said.

Allot of properties have been destroyed. But, nobody physically affected by the strange fire

People at the scene tried to control the blaze first with fire extinguishers waiting for fire fighters response and reaching the fire was uncontrollable.

Reinforced by the fire fighters at the airport, fire fighters are up to now still straggling with the blaze.

This post has already been read 4472 times!



  1. Pingback: cheapest car insurance

  2. Pingback: extremely cheap car insurance

  3. Pingback: best auto insurance companies for young drivers

  4. Pingback: Wenonah

  5. Pingback: no credit check pay loan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Great Lakes Voice (GLV) is an independent news network that aims to provide Africa's Great Lakes Region with a source of uncensored news.

Great Lakes Voice is owned and registered as The Voice, Ltd. and has an office at Press House (No. 37, KG 17 Avenue, Kigali).

Copyright © 2015 Great Lakes Voice

To Top